HybridZ

If your car can break R200V/R230 axles with ease you need the Super-Duty R230 axles!

cyrus

If your car can break R200V/R230 axles with ease you need the Super-Duty R230 axles!

I was found that the Armada R230 has larger output shafts, larger flange bolts, larger axles, same size cv case, 8 balls instead of 6. and a larger ball hub. I believe the output shafts slide right into a R230.

imgp7911_resize.jpg

imgp7913_resize.jpg

The axles I assembled. Fithiest Job!

imgp7920_resize.jpg

imgp7917_resize.jpg

OMG! Thet are freakin HUGE! Interesting....

i wonder if they will fit my r32 GTR C/LSD R200 (which appears to have the same big 6 bolt inner CV's as the R230's)

I just received my complete RB26dett rear subframe (everything but the lug nuts... :)) so I can take a look tomorrow for you.

I also have a R230TT diff with axles in my shop I can try to compare the axles and the diff stubs.

The diff in the Skyline rear sub is suposed to be the R200 CLSD short nose with the 6 bolt diff stub shafts right??

Here is one of the pics from the ebay auction..

MY_RB26DETT_rear_assy_complete_drop_out_.JPG

The diff in the Skyline rear sub is suposed to be the R200 CLSD short nose with the 6 bolt diff stub shafts right??

Here is one of the pics from the ebay auction..

MY_RB26DETT_rear_assy_complete_drop_out_.JPG

It sure is! See the hubs in that pic appear to be alloy (only the GTR has the alloy ones, GTS's are cast iron)

Also see the bolt pattern on the inner CV, it has 6 evenly spaced, where as the GTS's have 3 pairs of 2)

So yep that is def GTR, which is the R200 C/LSD, same as what i have.