HybridZ

Anybody in VA wanna inspect a Z for me?

savageskaterkid

I've been looking at this Z for quite sumtime now, its a 75' 280Z. The owner has dropped the price to 500 dollars. At the moment i am extremly broke, but by the end of january im hoping to have everything paid off, and be making the bank to buy the car. The problem itself isn't the money, i put 3 thousand into my S130, and eventually junked it-its not a big deal. I just do not want to buy another Zcar-specially an S30, that is gonna get my hopes up, and when i start to look at it, it will bring my right back down. I want to start with a decent car. The car is a 75" 280z, comes with a whale-tail spoiler, removed front bumper, and uninstalled Front air dam, It has a 5-speed, It has a clifford 4 barrel intake, and a full exhaust. I would like to have it inspected by sumbody a bit more knowledgable then me. Would anybody be interested in the near future? Jamie? Mike?

Thanks guys, the car is located right outside of mechanicsville. Its been sitting for a while, but it fired right up when i saw it, and that was a plus, my Z didn't do that-it took months for that to happen. When it was running it blew a radiator hose, but then again i'd end up replacing all the hoses anyway and seeing as how it has the 4 barrel intake it doesn't have just about any wires or hoses on the engine, so it won't be bad at all. I would also have to replace the windshield and side view mirrors.

• 3 weeks later...

well, i only got a few hundred more to pay off before i can save a for a Z, within a month/month and a half, well, the update is, i was lookin through the trading post and the guy no longer has the 280z posted in there, and i haven't been able to contact him in quite some time-so i think the idea is shot. Would anyone happen to know of any fairly decent, running Z in the richmond area. I will travel to certain parts of VA, but not any further then that. Mike, you see any in the Fred-burg area? Anybody have any leads?

• 1 month later...