HybridZ

L**ET Intercooler Pipe Pictures

george.bryant

Do a search for "IC piping" and there is an exact thread with everyone's pic. That being said. Mine isn't on there but is exactly like bastaad's and others. Here u go. 2 1/2 in. Notice I have to use a 45 deg coupler at the TB to clear the dizzy. Thanks bastaad! Here's one thread http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=100376&highlight=ic+pics

9754DSC00372.JPG

engine-passengers-side.jpg

I had to have the t/b adaptor at an angle to clear the dizzy, which then meant i had to have another small bend on the end of the cooler outlet pipe (just before the 90 deg bend onto the T/B) to get the angles right.

If its an L20AET I would possibly look at smaller than 2.5" piping unless you're building it to make some serious power (revs/boost).

Also notice that people with cooler with offset end tanks (like mine where the entrance/exits aren't in the middle) really should be putting them with said entrances at the bottom and in the air stream. I didn't because thats where my oil cooler is.

Dave

Thanks for the compliments mate. Now to build an engine to be worthy of it. T51R-SPL BB will be the next upgrade after I've build the rest to suit.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack everyone.

Dave

I believe it is the same specs as a GT4042R. Unfortunately, Garrett does not sell such a combination. I would opt to use a straight up GT42R with the smaller 1.01 a/r turbine housing. I sold one to TimZ for his L and I have one for my RB26 powered 240sx. I have sold a few turbochargers to folks in AU and NZ. Contact me when you are ready as I can easily beat your pricing.