HybridZ

Location for JDM fender mirrors???

Guest ON3GO

Just a heads up in case you didn't notice. That thread shows 2 different diagrams. One for LHD and 1 for RHD. Just wanted to make sure you get the correct one. Be sure to show us your new fender mirrors too. I'm a big fan of them but I have always been afraid I wouldn't be able to see much from them.

Mike, I got my measurements from Alan too (and that thread). It's wierd how the mirrors are not symetric.

Jamie, You can see enough out of them (I'm using JDM fender mirrors), plus it's pretty cool to be able to look at each mirror without turning your head, you just use your eyes :-D

Just a heads up in case you didn't notice. That thread shows 2 different diagrams. One for LHD and 1 for RHD. Just wanted to make sure you get the correct one. Be sure to show us your new fender mirrors too. I'm a big fan of them but I have always been afraid I wouldn't be able to see much from them.

I have found the the line of sight is somewhat limited out of them, and the sight picture is much smaller, but the pro for them is that they eliminate a couple of the "blind spots" the driver has.