HybridZ

Aftermarket fuel rail

george.bryant

If the set up is the same which I believe it is, I would go with Peter Allnets fuel rail, I cant be sure it is but I think it is more then likely the same.

If you do a quick search on fuel rails there was a thread just started a few days ago, about aftermarket fuel rails, I left his email and site there.

Get the Peter Allnet's units. I have one already ( L28 ) and another one on order for Dad's L20e. Here is a link to his website PAllnet he uses PayPal and for the shipping to NZ when adding to your cart just add the shipping fee twice $14 x 2 = $28 USD. Are you upgrading to o-ring injectors? or sticking with the hose tail? I went o-ring 11mm for my RB injectors I picked up from Trademe (will have to modify the harness as these are high impenance injectors compared to the stock low units = mine is easy as it was a carb car = new harness anyway, Dads has drop resistors on the firewall so I just need to remove these and then he is in business :) )

Cheers

Mike

George, I purchased some RB20DE (190cc I believe) (not DET as Dad's Fairlady is L20e not L20et) injectors from Trademe for $6 and $3.50 postage. I then just had them serviced/tested/cleaned cost more than I was expecting but they are all now flowing the same etc (cost $250 F.Y.I for all the US guys that is NZD or funny money to you) this is still a lot better than new injectors (infact I did not need to do the service/clean but I did this as a matter of knowing what I have to work with)

So for you with your L20ET pick up some RB20DET or RB25DE injectors (I think these are red and should be 270cc 11mm o-ring injectors) these should be good for the L20et if you are not looking for more than 220-250hp (I would assume max for the L20et engine anyway) Then use the PAllnet 11mm o-ring rail. Remove the drop down resistors from the injector loom (this assumes you have these like most of the L28/L20 I have seen) I am sure others who have done that can add more as I have not done this yet - but will be.

Hope this is of some use