HybridZ

Christmas came early....

I used 240hoke's design,and fabbed the feet roaching out 2 $$ drill bits and a couple few grinding wheels.That 3/8 cold rolled steel is some strong stuff!I just took 2in.x10inx3/8 cold rolled steel,cut it in half,drilled the holes,cut out one,and used it as the template for the other.The T/C's are twice as heavy,and 3x beefier than the stock ones easily.I should leave Santa some cookies and a six-pack,and maybe they'll be installed Christmas morning....

Actually I got the u bracket from chassisshop.com,I had to enlarge the side holes to accomodate the 5/8 bolt.The width was dead on with a couple of hardened 5/8 washers for spacers in between.Couldn't have worked out any better.I do have a question however about the adj. lower control arm spacers.Isn't one longer than the other to center the wheel in the wheelwell?Any crossmember bushing mesurements would be appreciated.

yea it shouldn't be too difficult.Are you going to get them machined?I wonder if there would be an extra set laying around when you finish with your calculations.........Lol!Let me know how they turn out.I was thinking aluminum,2 piece,2 'stepped',Inner dia.whatever the Outer dia.of the sleeve is,Outer dia 5/8 for insertion into the heim,stepping up a larger size to hold it in place.Obviously each side would be of different lengths,just a thought.