HybridZ

RB Nissan part numbers

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Anyone have the part numbers for the oil pump seal and rear main seal, I also would like to have the Nissan gasket sealant part number (like for the oil pan) as well.

If you have the numbers and or can get me the parts I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Jeff

I happen to have just gotten both of those seals. Here are the numbers:

oil pump seal: 13510-19V00

crank seal: 12279-5L310

As for the oil pan. I don't remember the pan having any gasket at all. Just that sealant glue stuff. It was the same on the SR20 I pulled apart too.

Brian

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Correct, I wanted the Nissan Part number for the sealant, the gray stuff.

Thanks for the Other part numbers, Did you get them here in the US or are they a japan only part number?

Jeff

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Thanks buddy.

I have it ordered should be here today.

I would like the part number for the little half moom seals in the back of the head if you think you can round those up. I think they might cross ref to a USDM part but I am not sure.

Thanks

Jeff

PS. if anyone else wants to know part numbers, my nextdoor neighbour and good friend works for nissan and has got me every part ive needed so far for my RB25DET. I can easily find them out for you.

Can you give me the part number for the Exhaust Manifold Gasket (Between Turbo Manifold and Head)

Thanks buddy.

I would like the part number for the little half moom seals in the back of the head if you think you can round those up. I think they might cross ref to a USDM part but I am not sure.

Thanks

Jeff

Funny that, i was installing new cam cover gaskets yesterday after having my head rebuilt and was like hang on!!!! so yeh when i go to order them in the next week or so i will let know.

240Z_Master: i will check that for you too

Funny that' date=' i was installing new cam cover gaskets yesterday after having my head rebuilt and was like hang on!!!! so yeh when i go to order them in the next week or so i will let know.

240Z_Master: i will check that for you too[/quote']

Any luck on that yet?

Thanks

Jeff

That info is right here in the RB section.... http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?p=598024#post598024

Thanks buddy.

Thanks

Jeff

Rubber (Half Moon) Plugs - "11051-58S00"

Again sorry, my life has taken a toll in the last two weeks, physically and mentally exhausted.

on an up note though i am getting a copy of the Nissan Fast software, so no need to go into the dealership to get part numbers and spend my valuable lunch break in there searching for a part.

Again sorry' date=' my life has taken a toll in the last two weeks, physically and mentally exhausted.

on an up note though i am getting a copy of the Nissan Fast software, so no need to go into the dealership to get part numbers and spend my valuable lunch break in there searching for a part.[/quote']

Yeah I just got a copy of Nissan Fast, it rocks!

Yeah I just got a copy of Nissan Fast, it rocks!

How do I get a copy of that? As I get closer to doing this, I'm left wondering about stock replacment parts. Like oil filters, ect.... I'm also getting a Tranny from a RB25, and JT just told me that a few of the sensors are busted. Z32 sensors should bolt in, but what about other things that I would need to replace over the years, that will be stock parts. It would be nice to know that there are a few parts in the US that I can use.