HybridZ

i actually took a sick day, and the day got worse

Guest HBZ81

in all my days of school and work, i took my first legitamite sick day today. All through highschool and my 5 years of college I never took a sick day.Ii feel like hell! i was up and down from the bed all night. Then I had to go into work this morning and finish up my monthly reports (i've been a manager of this job site for over a year and with the company for 4 years this february.) Everyday I have to be at work at 7am and today I had to leave right after my reports were done so I could go home and sleep (got home at 8:45am.)

I finally get to sleep about 1:10pm (my guess) and I get a call from the main office accusing me of falsifying documents (the milage sheets.) They were asking why I was taking my clients all the way out to Chandler Park and then to Med X Drug Store in Bixby when there are a lot closer places to go to. Shoot I've been doing that routine for over 2 1/2 years and they just now say something? The lady on the phone said I'm probably just taking the clients back to my place to hang out until my shift is over! First off I would never take a clients to my house because some of them have shady hands, second I dont want any unexpected visits, third my girl wouldnt like that very much, and fourth my place is usually a mess!

But why after 2 1/2 years do they bring this up now? Because it's a new lady doing the milage sheets and she says it looks fishy! First the company says use more miles or you'll loose them, then when I use them they say "use less because we think you're falsifyi ng your miles." Damn they need to make up their mind.

On a plus note I still get reimbursed for the miles they're accusing me off, and I dont have to work today anymore! But back to the job tomorrow at 7am sharp:(

i've been saying that i'm jesus today, because of all the suffering i'm going through...

that sucks your having a hard time..

but don't EVER compare yourself to Jesus..

he went through more pain and suffering than anyone can put themselves through..

i take offense to that somehow..

but i understand your "metaphor"

I believe your reply violates this HybridZ policy. http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=102895

I take offense to that somehow..

Gee whiz... certain tribes of Plains Indians had this ritual commonly called the "sun dance" and did things similar to Jesus' ordeal for fun. Had a friend who was always in trouble at his government work for his honesty... he finally took my advice and became the worst employee imaginable and never was in trouble again. His honesty and hard work was a threat to the others not to mention his female supervisor he engaged in intercourse in the bathroom before she was promoted.I never personally witnessed the activity but I definitely heard it going on. She was 20 years his senior

Hey, that's corporate america for ya.... :rolleyes:

"STUFF" happens. I have to deal with 'stuff' as well when there are newbies in the other departments. I feel for you and I'd advise you to get your manager involved if you have a good one. I've used management for protection when I have been able to, but I keep looking backward to make sure nobody with a knife is standing there. I trust no one at work---learned that the hard way.

Davy

what kind of sucks is, i'm the manager! lol, and this far off suit is trying to tell me crap! i could goto my "near by" boss, but she got fired for some reason early this morning so i really got no one to talk to except maybe the CEO, but he's harder to catch then bin laden