HybridZ

Z31 subframe and suspension on a 280zx?

i have the complete suspension and subframe/diff and everything underneath the 1987 z31

my question is will it work or even be neccessary to swap onto a 1982 280zx.

i was planning on just doing the diff swap but the guy is selling me the entire rear subframe, diff, cvs, spindles, brakes and everything off of his 300zx donor car. I even got the front hubs and suspension.

i was just seeing if it would make a difference and/or possible.

please let me know if any of you guys have any incite on this.

thanks

or can i do a s13 rear subframe and diff swap into the 280zx.

i am just looking into what i can do to fit modern day suspension parts on the old 280zx.

please give me any advice on what i should do for a stout suspension on the 280zx.

i want close to no body roll and no wheel hop w/ 350 rear wheel HP.

yeah i thought so

so my plan is just keeping the four lug b/c i like my huge meshy wheels and doing some kind of minor 300zx brake upgrade and just doing coilovers with some sway bars or something to stiffin up the suspension.

i am also going to do a z31 internal diff swap to the 280zx diff.

the engine is going to be most of the work of course w/ forged pistons and rods with p90 head w/ work and a t3/t4 w/ full custom turbo back exhaust and 255 fuel pump and 440cc injectors.

i was just throwing this out there to see what you guys thought about this set up and maybe if i am missing anything.

if there is any advice on this swap (maybe you have done it yourself) then please let me know b/c i know there will be something that i will for get.

thanks guys