HybridZ

Anyone seen John C(of betamotorsports)? or have a AIM for him?

240ZR

I am suposta get my Cf/nomex hood tomarrow, I got the car on the trailer all ready to go, but i havent heard back from him since monday..... I am a little worried...... I wanted to leave early to beat traffic, but if i dont know if john will even be around or open at 8-9am when id get there, Id rather wait to see if i can get ahold of him ahead of time...........I just need to be back in ventura befor 6pm...... and we have alot of fun stuff to do to my baby -_-

if you've been in email contact with him, you should have a phone number in his email signature. call it in the morning before you get there. i bought a cowl induction hood from him recently and he was always very responsive to anything i asked. if you've made previous arrangements to meet with him, i'm pretty sure he'll stick to that unless something major has come up.

if you've been in email contact with him, you should have a phone number in his email signature. call it in the morning before you get there. i bought a cowl induction hood from him recently and he was always very responsive to anything i asked. if you've made previous arrangements to meet with him, i'm pretty sure he'll stick to that unless something major has come up.

yea I have his shop phone i called it a few times today, and no responce, and i emailed him tuseday.... so i dont know.... oha well Ill drive down, worst come to worstthe car will fall of the trailer at 60 mph on the freeway and hit the centerdivider...... (/pokes insurance gods) and Ill buy me a ls1 rx-7

Edit: i just checked my email I only had his email in his sig..... but luckly i had the phone number from my invoice.....

We talked. Hood goes on today whenever he shows up.

BTW... I don't do instant message 'cuz I'm not on the computer most of the time. Its hard to weld and type at the same time. Also, if anyone has trouble contacting me, the web site (http://www.betamotorsports.com) has phone, fax, and e-mail information. Pretty amazing how that works... :)