HybridZ

Happy Birthday Corzette!

DaleMX

Thanks guys!!!! Im glad you got the mail Vinny!!! Yeah Im a little bummed, getting old sucks. Harder on the wife. Poor girl is getting alot of grey hair and I feel bad for her. Another 20 years will be even worse appearance wise...damn it. (I mean for both of us....) Man I cant get off this stinkin Mountain long enough to go parts shopping. Fuji sux....

P.S. Ive been buying loads of supplements and working out everyday. Damn Im getting big as hell again...lol. Nothing else to do. I weighed in at 221 at only 5 foot 10. I gotta diet....joints are aching..

Terry

P.S. Ive been buying loads of supplements and working out everyday. Damn Im getting big as hell again...lol. Nothing else to do. I weighed in at 221 at only 5 foot 10. I gotta diet....joints are aching..

Terry

Terry' date=' I know what you mean. I'm nearly at 40, but I'm working out and fighting martial arts to keep the fat and 'ugly' at bay. Grey hair doen't bother me as much as [i']no hair![/i] LOL! I have been popping suppliments and getting plenty of water, etc, so despite the aches and pains, overall I feel pretty good and I have decent stamina. If my shoulder heals up this year, I hope to break my bench press record and maybe then I'll slow down a bit....maybe :2thumbs:

Davy

Terry,

Your missing an opportunity. The more weight you gain is just an excuse for the wife, which will allow you to spend more time in the shop, working out and building more motor, so you can go faster. When she walks in drop the wrenches would you. Then those punk rice boys will get to say some big guy just waxed me in that ol' beater z. Not to mention that you'll be able to tell the wife that those rice boys are catching up and you need boost on the V8 z to get back into the game. Ha-Ha

Terry' date='

Your missing an opportunity. The more weight you gain is just an excuse for the wife, which will allow you to spend more time in the shop, working out and building more motor, so you can go faster. When she walks in drop the wrenches would you. Then those punk rice boys will get to say some big guy just waxed me in that ol' beater z. Not to mention that you'll be able to tell the wife that those rice boys are catching up and you need boost on the V8 z to get back into the game. Ha-Ha[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Thats a good one Dr. H!!!!! I will take that advice. Davy what is even worse is that I used to be a nationally ranked powerlifter but cant deadlift anymore because of bad back. I have to watch it on the squat so I dont slip a disk, and my elbows are spent from arm wrestling when I was younger (ripped a tendon or something). I snapped a rotator in 2000 and couldnt be repaired. My bench is still around 350 but if I lift heavy I pay for it for a week after.....its hard to watch some of these kids lift all wrong and not say anything about it....oh well theres always the cars!!!! Just like Dr. Hunt said....Im gonna retire the weights at 50 I swear....7 more years...

Terry