HybridZ

GREAT NEWS on centerline custom wheels!

I just got off the phone with centerline, turns out they WILL make a 4x4.5" wheel wider then the 8" width on their website

All those 2 piece forged billet wheels they can make up to 9.5" wide in the 17" with our bolt pattern, same size they make for the mustangs in the 5 lug, but they WILL make them 4 lug...which is not listed on their website, ANY offset you need as well, pretty much a poor mans CCW

Custom size, custom offset and the right bolt pattern, for $200 a pop!!!!!!

I am looking at the big surs, 17x9.5 with 5.5" backspace or so...

504thruster.jpg

I have a set of those only in a 16x9.5. At the time they wouldn't make a set any wider than 8", so i bought a set of six lugs and had the new bolt pattern drilled in them. They work great and are supper light!

well i called and said like this

since they make them custom anyways, and its 2 piece so they take a center and weld them into the wheel, why cant they take a 4bolt center and weld them into a wider rim...I spoke to Lui, extension 245

He said he has done a few in the 9.5" width, thats as wide as a rim they have, and he can do them, the ones that are multi pattern at least, some of those wheels are specific to 5 lug, but some are dual bolt pattern, and he can do those

I am getting either the big sur or the ventura 5 spoke in 17x9.5 all around, for $200 a piece for a forged rim, its hard to persuade me to go to someone like CCW, even though those look dope

• 5 months later...