HybridZ

71 240z firing order

Guest ExpertHandler

Guest ExpertHandler

im trying to install my crane cams fireball xr3000

and i need a firing order, and mabe perhaps a diagram with the distributor

like a pic or something that tells me where piston no 1 is anyways.

id really apreciate it thx

DSC02978.jpg

Guest ExpertHandler

could someone just plz take a picture or scan in the page in there chilten when it shows the firing order and the distributor location... I want to install this tonight and that will help now and anytime i need it so that i do not have to get a book quite yet

The dizzy rotates counter-clockwise. If you put the dizzy cap on, the #1 of dizzy is usually marked, probably a vertical line in our case.

could someone just plz take a picture or scan in the page in there chilten when it shows the firing order and the distributor location... I want to install this tonight and that will help now and anytime i need it so that i do not have to get a book quite yet

Get your own. Why would you mess with a car without the manual?

$15 at any O'reilly store near you. Trust me if you plan to work on your car even a little it will be a good investment.

Guest ExpertHandler
The dizzy rotates counter-clockwise. If you put the dizzy cap on' date=' the #1 of dizzy is usually marked, probably a vertical line in our case.

Get your own. Why would you mess with a car without the manual?[/quote']

cause im a genius.... plus im cheap