HybridZ

Check out the MPG change with the 370 injectors

big-phil

With the stock turbo injectors I could get about 270-ish miles to a tank of gas, Now with the 370cc's its down to 205-ish

Now I may have had my foot in it?lol? since after I got the 370's I pumpped it up to 15lb boost...he he he he:2thumbs:

I told the wife "no the mpg wont change" :beatdeadh

Hey Phil, how is that 15 psi feeling man? I think you're one of very few people to have ever run that much boost on the n/a motor. Also, have you looked into getting a different IC? I swear you'll be able to tell a difference with a decent bar and plate IC from the volvo radiator you're running now.

Well after today you could call it 16 psi I was going down the highway and a Dodge Stelth came up and wanted some, man it felt so good to look over and motion "lets go!" we were doing about 65-70ish mph I dropped it to 4th and SEE YA!! man I left him so bad, I never pushed the car as hard as I did today! It was over 15 pounds more like a strong 16 maybe 17? I don't know I was going fast, after the spedo said 140 I did not look anymore!! yes 140!! The cas feels horrible at that speed!

I pulled off the highway and the Stelth followed, we stopped and he said HOLY SH!T !! does that thing have a turbo? he asked how fast I was going I said I don't know I was'nt looking, he said he was doing 130 and I was pulling away from him. Man I'm so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Now I swear to you all, I thought I would be writing to say I blew the car up! I just could not stop I was winning so bad, just before I let off I looked at the tack and I was almost at 6000 rpm in 5th man was it pulling.

Phil, My IC core is something like 17x24, and it's plenty big. I'm not looking forward to fitting it in the car. I guess for a 10" tall IC, it just depends on how wide it is. It's the area that matters, not the height. Nice kill btw. I love Stealths, but I'm so glad to hear that you were able to walk all over him like that, and go 140 and not die for that matter!

Prox, since your efi doesn't depend on fuel pressure variation like mine, you should have around 30 psi at idle, and more like 40-45 at WOT. As long as the pressure doesn't fall off at higher boost levels, then the pump is keeping up with the demand for fuel. Keep in mind also that if you do lose fuel pressure, you should check for any restrictions in your fuel lines before jumping ahead and buying a new pump. I had a fuel filter way back next to my tank that was clogged which I didn't know existed. Every time I'd step on it, I'd lose all my fuel pressure and the car would die. Once I tracked down the problem, it was $5 for another filter, and voila, its fine now.