HybridZ

I'm getting a free vh45!

Collectindust240Z

Okay, it's probably blown up, but I want it just to get familiar with it. I'm still finishing my L28 project, so I'm just looking towards the future. Has anyone gotten to the engine management stage on their vh swaps yet? How about intake manifold. I tried a google search for race parts (dry sumps and such) but found nothing. Is there a solution for the front sump oil pan? Sorry for all the questions, but all the posts seem to be vague.

I'm using an emerald one http://www.emeraldm3d.co.uk really good ECU, and its lots more developed now, the site is out of date by a lot! Don't know MSNS but any ECU will work, the biggest problem is the Nissan CAS trigger pattern. You either have to get an ECU that works with it, modify the trigger disk in it or fit an alternative pickup. Don't forget to see how the software for the ECU is, some aftermarket ones have awful mapping software that is awful to use. Emerald is great.

Should have some info on VH-->Z32 tranny info soon too.

Thanks a lot. I'm still in the baby stages of this. I'm getting the VH soon, I'll take it apart and see if this thing scares me at all. The way I look at it is that it can't be that much more complicated than anything else, once all the accesories are removed. I REALLY like the idea of a small bore, high revving V8. Like a new Jag XK or Aston. Those things make music! Any info is GREATLY appreciated, thank you very much.

Brian