HybridZ

S&S Headers

Hey guys. I was searching for truck parts today for my F100 and came across a street rod retailer that is selling S&S headers part #'s 5205 and 5205HC.

The 5205's are $244.95 and the coated headers # 5205HC are $409.95.

The link to the site is http://www.sachserodshop.com/pdf/82.pdf

It's a much better deal than buying from S&S directly and way better than Motorsport.

FYI... My 5205 headers needed a little tweaking to make them fit right. I ordered them bare, cut and welded them and sent them back to S&S to get them coated. The collectors interfered with the slave cylinder bump out on the T56 and on the passenger side the collector was a little too close to the floor. Easy fix when the headers were bare.

Jody

nice find. i recommend buying them uncoated, tweaking if necessary, then getting them coated locally. since mine were already coated, i persuaded the floorboards to make room for the collectors with a bfh.

i've stated before that the coating from s&s isn't the best quality. love the headers, though. i'll be buying a new set soon for my other project.