HybridZ

crazy neighbor round 4

mobythevan

For you guys that are following my neighbor dispute you probably rememeber that the restraining order part went to mediation at the end of October last year and an agreement was signed by both sides and it was wrapped up.

However, the neighbors still had the harassment ticket they got issued on me and today is finally the pre-trial for that. It was referred to mediation but she refused to go. So, happy valentines day and I'm off to see if a plea bargain is given to me by the prosecutor. I am 99.9% sure that if I plead guilty to anything I will receive a lawsuit from here for missed work, attorneys fees from the restraining hearings, etc. If I go to trial I risk 6 months minimum jail time if found guilty. That is a pretty big risk for me to take, but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself.

All I can do is issue a counter claim if she sues me and keep moving along.

Ok, so it didn't turn out as bad as I thought. They didn't show for the pre-trail and the prosecutor gave me the usual deferred sentence, just adhere to the restraining order aritration agreement that is in place. Didn't have to do an anger management class and no fines. So maybe that will be the end of it. I certainly will not poke the bear any more.

I told her she wasn't going to tell me what to do, because she likes to tell everyone what they have to do in our neighborhood. That made her so mad to have one person not falling in line and then the situation just escalated from there. She is just a mean, manipulative person all the way to the bone.

Don't poke the bear!

If you really want to get her, keep a video camera around, or one of those little tape recorders. The micro tape recorders are cheap enough you can keep one just about everyplace. Every time she tries to talk to you get the recorder and record everything. With the video camera, just video her anytime she's around. You'll get her to mouth off and have the evidence. Always be polite, remember you're being recorded also.

The tape recorder method solved a problem for me, and the video method solved a problem for a buddy.

- Joe

dude pay for gas and ill drive down there and do the biggest smokiest burnout on her front porch that you will ever see!

just anybody that knows my blue Z... its damnnnnnnnn loud!

congrats btw!

mike