HybridZ

Someone Please Help. no start

help, i have an 86 300zx na, with a no start condition, the engine rotates fine , when the key is turned to start but, but engine makes no attempt to run for any length of time. the engine has had a full yune up today, spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, and coil are all new. any helpful info would be appreciated.

Dumb question but...have you cheked the oil level, if there's no oil pressure the computer won't let you start the car up (At least that's what my dad's car did one day). Also double check the wire placement and plug gaps. Check for spark at the plugs and fuel pressure. Good luck!

Dumb question but...have you cheked the oil level, if there's no oil pressure the computer won't let you start the car up (At least that's what my dad's car did one day). Also double check the wire placement and plug gaps. Check for spark at the plugs and fuel pressure. Good luck!

my oil level was full the oil actually is quite clean.

• 1 year later...

Alot of times with electric oil pressure senders/gauges the gauge will not show any pressure during cranking due to all power being directed at the starter and ignition/EFI.

Do you have spark? Does the ECU work? Checked all your fuses?