HybridZ

AZC Billet arms installed w/pics

Install was easy, have to drill out the inner LCA mounts on the crossmember but the rack didn't interfere with getting the drill in there. Caster is real easy to change on the car. I think I need to put more in though as I took some out compared to my old set up. It steers alot easier in parking lots this way though. I had lenghted my old arms 10mm, that's why they are boxed. I lengthend these the same amount. The billet arm assemblies are .5 lbs lighter than the stock arms, not my welded art:lol:. I also shortened the front and rear struts and installed bump steer spacers to get the arms horizontal again. I used a pipe cutter on the fronts and recip saw/chop saw on the rears and welded them on the car. I beveled the cuts and butted the tubes together. I used 2 peices of 3/4" angle iron clamped to the tubes. Tacked it in 4 places and checked the strut insert in the tube before finishing the weld. Shortening them was easier than I thought it was going to be.

Before

cimg0362resize1aj.jpg

cimg0453resize8pz.jpg

After

cimg0455resize8pt.jpg

cimg0457resize7qj.jpg

cimg0422resize5rf.jpg

cimg0426resize7pi.jpg

cimg0428resize9sk.jpg

cimg0445resize2qr.jpg

• 1 year later...