HybridZ

First update in a while...

Mikelly

Got the motor and trans bolted in today, removed the trans from the motor, then removed the clutch fork and throwout bearing, and reinstalled the trans, drilled the holes for the trans mount, and bolted it all up. If tomorrow doesn't find me in business meetings all day, I'll start working on the rear differential mount in the afternoon. I'd like to have the Q45 in the car by the end of the weekend... We'll see... After that, I plan to weld in the final metal into the front area around the radiator support, and weld in the seat rail braces, dash braces, and then finalize the wiring in the dash/ fuse panel.

Pics to come!

Mike

Also got the rear differential (Q45) into the car yesterday afternoon, along with the new uprights with adjustable sway bar. For now, I'm going to use the parts I had accumilated for the Q45 swap and build the rear subframe and control arms as I need it... I've got other work to do to get this car "done"...

Mike