HybridZ

VIDEO: Me vs. ON3GO

Guest 73Turbo240z

Guest 280ZForce

damn it looked close @ the end...he was pullin on u there. we shall see again on tuesday! but good vid, minus the botch! both Zs r awesome regardless. to be continued it is.

Guest 73Turbo240z

mike never pulled even with me, which is why we were disappointed when Ted told us he'd botched the shot...

We both feel our launches were sub-par...

1st gear i took him out of the hole as you can see, shifted to second about 1 car ahead...

2nd gear we stay dead even...

then ted hits his head, missing third gear where the differences show up in our transmissions, i want to say i put another full car on Mike, but i'll wait for him to chime in on that... i will say that we both cut a pretty good and freakishly even R/T off that light.

Only notations to make mention of are:

1. Both of us are shifting by sound, as niether of us have tachs at the moment.

2. Mike short shifted 1 gear, can't remember which, but i want to say second.

3. I wasn't going full throttle, probally 80-90% at best to prevent boost creep.

4. We were both on "stock" boost... EBC's off, ZXT actuators controlling the cars, so 7-8psi max. :eek3:

5. The "DAT-sin" speak was just for hamming up the video, no need to rip into me.

Yeah I was video taping the run and didn't know I was so close to the wall so when I turned to video the 2nd half I smacked my head:fmad: A few more things to note on3go's car has about 200miles on it. Both cars were stripped, and both were running on the same exact tires 225 bfgoodrich sports. One more thing about 73turbo240z is he isn't sure he didn't go past 7 psi because his boost gauge is not easily seen while driving so he might have "cheated" and the boost went higher. GET THAT FIXED But they both sounded nice from where I was. This tuesday my z should be running and if the tranny holds we should see three z's line up against each other.

i still cant stop laughing about ted hitting his head and then cursing.. hahaha.

ya mine and J's launches sucked! im gonna practice today.

we just got done tuning my Z for 7psi like maybe 2mins before the race..

he pulled a car or so in 1st, i short shifted 2nd BAD, i think i could have pulled atleast abit and maybe cut my loses to maybe a half a car, because of the early shift into 3rd J put about a car on me.. so he had me by atleast 1 and a half cars if not 2.

his car is WAY faster then mine..

i think me at 16psi and my nitrous will do pretty good against his 20+psi though, but you never know.. ill deff have to play catch up.

damn stock turbo!

mike

Guest 73Turbo240z
You don't mind if i host this on google video do you?

MY Land... NICE... I am left wanting... some more :cry:

can you restate that please? i'm not sure what your asking? or what reason your wanting to throw it on google for?

no offense, just like to know where our cars are being shown.

alright, google has video hosting

video.google.com

I was wondering if you would like to possibly save hybridz some band width and host it on there.

no offense taken. This is your video and your car, and etc. so, its up to you

By the way, beautiful car, hopefully we will see some more videos later