HybridZ

EvilRufusKay

Still (after about a year) having trouble loading and avater. Dan you were kind enough to load my animated GIF about a year back, but the file size was huge because I gave you the wrong link or image. I asked Pete P to fix me up and I supplied him a nice 11k .png image that happens to be larger than 50 x 50. I could host it myself but I get errors everytime I do. It might be looked at as petty but the av I have now is so tiny (auto resized for some reason) that if it were my doink I would cut it off to spite its pathetic size....:shock: ok probly not...but you get the picture.

I know I know you have a bazillion other things with the site that are more important... but your help would be appreciated!

Here is a link to the image I would like to use.

http://users.adelphia.net/~evilrufuskay/Evil%20Works.png

Thanks!

Rufus

• 2 weeks later...

I FINALLY found where the allowable image size settings for avatars are kept. I've set it to 80x80 pixels (a default that is suggest on in the manual, and I think is a reasonable size) and 20000 bytes. It had been set to 50x50, but I agree, that's pretty small, so I bumpted it up.

Rufus, I used the 130x82 image you sent me and resized it to 80x50 an uploaded it for you.

What do you think of how it looks now?