HybridZ

280YZ Body Progress

speeder

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick,

if you lived less than a day away, I'd let you borrow my '03 Cobras with 315 DR's just to see it! After all, they are just taking up space for now... Your car is turning out awesome, and it wasn't too shabby to begin with. Maybe I missed it, but how do you plan on filling out those wheelwells? Keep it up. Oh, and a super combat triple stack tie fighter wing would look bitchin' :lol:

I'd let you borrow my '03 Cobras with 315 DR's just to see it! Oh, and a super combat triple stack tie fighter wing would look bitchin' :lol:

Thanks,but the rear tires shown are 325/50-15 DRs on 15X10 Weld prostars!

Rear spoiler type is still under consideration... It will not be a tall ricer style, however. Currently I'm leaning toward an upright NASCAR stye.

AK-Z, that is primer. It will be painted the same '90 Z32 Dark Saphire Pearl as in my sig photo.

Eventually I will have custom wheels to fill those big fenderwells - right now I'm running 10.5" X 17 2003 Cobra wheels F&R with spacers. Tires for street configuration are 315/35-17 rear, 275/40-17 front.

As for styling, I did set out to get a stubby Vette/ Viper appearance. I'm really happy with the way the parting line between the front lower side panels and the one-piece front came out. I carefully made that line continue the door's body line for an integrated look.