HybridZ

Rb25 In Zx300

zx300

Hi guys' date='

this is my first post .

i swap an rb25 engine into a zx300 but i pt Throttle for Q45 ,but who i keep Throttle opisz is n't work ? (yellowblack) who i keep is work with me

thx:grin:

I dont mean to be a jerk or anything, but i dont understand what your trying to get across here.

Really, I want to help you though

Hi guys' date='

this is my first post .

i swap an rb25 engine into a zx300 but i pt Throttle for Q45 ,but who i keep Throttle opisz is n't work ? (yellowblack) who i keep is work with me

I think he means;

I swapped an RB25 into a 300ZX, and installed a Q45 Throttle body. But the TB sensor isn't working. Does anyone know where the yellow/black wire goes?

I don't know the answer, but I hope my translation will help someone answer it for you.

And welcome to the best Z site on the Web.

Hi guys' date='

this is my first post .

You should be able to use the TPS sensor that came with the RB25DET and put that on the Q45 throttle body with no wire modifications.