HybridZ

mounts

Rumnhammer

Hi I'm getting ready to do an RB25DET swap into a 75 280z for my friend, I'm posting this to see if anybody on here makes engine mounts or knows of anyone that does for a direct bolt in for this swap. I have very good fabrication skills, and could likely make my own, but frankly if someone is making these to sell, I'd just as well have my friend just buy a set and save us a bunch of time having me fabricate them.

Anybody know? please post a link if you do, my friend is willing to pay probably about $300 or so to speed his swap along.

Chris Rummel

Hi I'm getting ready to do an RB25DET swap into a 75 280z for my friend' date=' I'm posting this to see if anybody on here makes engine mounts or knows of anyone that does for a direct bolt in for this swap. I have very good fabrication skills, and could likely make my own, but frankly if someone is making these to sell, I'd just as well have my friend just buy a set and save us a bunch of time having me fabricate them.

Anybody know? please post a link if you do, my friend is willing to pay probably about $300 or so to speed his swap along.

Chris Rummel[/quote']

BRO DO A SEARCH..Ricky wong is what I have and is the best thing out there, also check with 240Z MAster I think he can make some, for the tranny mount i must be custom made if you are going to use RB25DET tranny.

hope I helped...