HybridZ

Hybrid Swap - Sort Of

johnc

Its a track car and won't be run on the street. The downpipe connects to the stock cat and exhaust for now but something different will be built later. I built the engine mounts, header, downpipe, wastegate plumbing, intercooler tanks, intercooler plumbing, throttle linkage, turbo oiling, fuel system plumbing, and a some other stuff. The car just went to the engine builder who's going to take it all a part and build the engine.

Yes, the TB is a ProJay along with the intake manifold and plenum. I started to build a custom intake but the price would have been stupid because of the positioning of each fuel injector. I would have to make or purchase individual fuel rail/injector mounts and then plumb them from a fuel block. Going with the ProJay parts saved the customer $1,000.

Time, money, and a car trailer. Right now I'm booked through June. I'm just starting (today) on a SCCA Solo2 SM2 class 240Z. Have to strip the chassis and send it out to media blast by the end of the week.

well, i can get 2 out of 3 covered :)

guess i should've scheduled in advance :(

would that be Art Rinner's car by any chance?

Yes it is, but not the orange one. He had a '73 shell that we're using and he plans on swapping the engine/trans out of the orange car when I get the chassis done.