HybridZ

Tial Wastegate fittings`

I was just wondeing where the other fitting on the wastegate was suppose to go. There are two, one on the top and one on the side. Where do the lines go? Which fitting should i use for a vacuum signal and should i get it off the turbo or intake manifold?

I know there was a thread about the tial thing but i cant find it. I used the search with no luck. I did get a search result for the vacuum signal being that its better to take a vacuum off the intake manifold. I just wanted to confirm this

Darrell

The borrom fitting, closest to the valav is to open it. This goes to the compressor or manifold. The top fitting is if you want to instal a boost controller, regulator types works good.. If you add say 10 psi to the top and have an 8 psi spring. You will now have 18 psi of boost. If you are just going to run it with the WG spring in it and are happy with that pressure leave the top open.

o damnit so the connection goes before the throttle plate huh... Okay so now need a air fitting welded onmy inter cooler piping. Is there another alternative to doing this? Can i maybe drill the piping use a threaded air fitting with a nut on the other side and silicone around the top or something? My intercooler piping is aluminum and it was really expensive just to weld the BOV flange on it.