HybridZ

Where can I work on my Z?

Chewievette

I live in an apartment complex and both of my Z's are in storage until I find a solution to this problem. I need to get both into a covered working area so that I can get my 240z running and finish parting the 280zx. So I need to find someplace that I can rent to work on my car but there aren't any storage places near by that allow you to work on your car and I cant find anyone willing to rent their garage to some punk kid they dont know. So what can I do? Drag my cars into the apartment parking lot and work on them there even though they dont want me to? Any ideas?

When I was 19 and living on a Navy ship I rebuilt a wrecked car in a rented garage that was in back of a row of houses. Quit looking at the public storage places and look in the local newspaper for a garage off somebody's house. They are out there. Just be respectful of the neighbors and clean up after yourself and there should be no problems.

btw... I am living at home through college, and I have to say not having to pay rent rocks! I don't HAVE to work except to pay for my car parts and gas... I get to concentrate more on school. (except when i slack off and log on to hybridz :) )

were going to start looking for a rental house with a garage cause i cant work on a car here i dont even have room to store tools altho i have a drive way its full of snow and my dog needs a fenced yard and a GARAGE to sleep in heh heh thats how iam working it anyway