HybridZ

Just finished instaling an "AGP Stage 4 Kit" on an SRT-4....

80LS1T

Well Monday and Tuesday I installed a "Stage 4 Kit" on an 05' SRT-4 Neon. Its a lot bigger than the factory turbo thats for sure! Should put down 400WHP! I also installed a Greddy Boost controller and a widebad for the customer/buddy. I didn't get to boost on the first test drive because the instructions said to let it brake in for atleast a half hour before boosting, so I never hit boost at all. Let me tell you that was tough to do!

The kit came with a "50 Trim turbo", 750cc injectors, 255 Walbro fuel pump, Fuel management system, external waste gate, and BOV hardpipe. For $3600 its going to double his HP/TQ! Seems like a pretty good deal to me. He already has the full 3" SS exhaust and its sounds mean for a 4 banger!

I installed it at work for $200 plus Dodge is paying for some of it because I wrote up some BS warrenty claim. I didn't care because Friday is my last day before I move over to Nissan! My boss wasn't too happy that we only charged him 5 hours @$40/hour(our accesory rate)but I didn't really

care because it was my way of saying "see it isn't very nice when you work on something and don't get paid for it!" Now he knows what it feels like(see my previous post about me quiting my job from 2-3 weeks ago).

Anyways, my buddy is coming over tommorow and were going to go for a ride to see what she can do. Then he's going to set up a dyno appointment soon to see what she can do. He only wants to tune it to about 375WHP because the stock internals are only good to about 400WHP, so he wants to keep it on the safe side till he upgrades later. All I know is that this car is going to haul some serious a$$! I will try to get a dyno sheet copy to post.

I think this car will give my car a run for the money thats for sure! Both weight about the same and hes probably making more HP/TQ but he's FWD. Should be interesting if I ever get my car painted!

Guy

Ive ridden in two 50-trimmed SRT's. One that has been dyno'd did 409 whp....

I helped my roomate with the install, it went pretty smooth.The kit was really complete, I didnt have to turn on the welder or grinder for the whole install. One small issue we had is the wastegate dump tube hits the floor every once in a while, it hasnt been enough of an issue for me to have to fix it for him yet.

Oh right, and the traction issue.... 225 tires and 400hp = wheel spin to third gear.

I had a student at a track event with a SRT-4 putting down about 325 RWHP. I was very impressed with the car, smooth and predictable power. If they would just make the same car in a RWD platform......

John

We just got his boost controller figured out tonight, no more boost spikes to 26psi! He's got is set to boost to 20psi now and holds steady. Man Im really impressed with the performance of that 50 trim turbo. Hardly any lag at all. With that boost controller its barely noticeable. Plus he can adjust the turbo lag with it. It is a very nice set up I must say! I can't wait to race him.

Guy

Guest ON3GO

stock internals will take 500whp.

i was at the dyno when anderson did the 1st 505whp dyno, was pretty sick!

those cars can be made to FLY!

mike