HybridZ

Pics of my Methanol injection setup

510six

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sss510six/detail?.dir=63ef&.dnm=9223.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sss510six/detail?.dir=63ef&.dnm=2d03.jpg&.src=ph

The 3 gallon fuel cell is my methanol tank, the blue tank is the liquid to air intercooler icewater exchange tank, the blue bottle..well that`s N20.The plumbing on the manifold may look like wet nitrous system plumbing, but the red foggers are for methanol injection the fuel for the N20 will be added at the fuel injectors.The methanol solenoid will be pulsed from 5-15 psi of boost via the AEM EMS.

How must boost are you running total? Are you just running 15psi, or are you just shooting it in that window. I dont have the advance controll that AEM provides but i have been thinking about trying this idea of running a resistor in the rich lean knob port on the SDS's ecu to increase the fuel to the injectors when the nitrous is tripped

I tried to fool the SDS into thinking the 2 bar MAP was maxed out and what I ended up with was a lean backfire on the dyno.I would dattalog with a wideband to figure out if your really going rich before you spray.I would be inclined to go with a true wet system in conjunction with the SDS rather than trying to make the system do something it`s not designed to do.Just my opinion,N20 going lean can really ruin your day.If a person wanted to run methanol as fuel for a wet system plus as a liquid/chemical intercooler and anti detonant you could kill two birds with one stone.

With the SC61 the plan is to run 15psi with a small pulsed shot of Methanol and 20+ with more methanol and the icewater/air air IC on.The N20 will only be used to spool the turbo at the track with race gas in the tank.I want to make close to 300 or so rwh at 15psi and around 500rwh at 20+ psiwith a 75rwh shot to the wheels around 600rwh.So it should be somewhere around 600rwh.