HybridZ

can I swap my supra 440 injectors for supra TT 550s easily?

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

can I swap my supra 440 injectors for supra TT 550s easily? my 440s r low imp. and the 550s r low imp. but the 440s came from the 87-92 7mgte and the 550s come from the 2jz.

i have the pallnet o-ring fuel rail w/ the supra 440s right now they just fit snuggly in place and have no bolts holding them down into the manifold. just want to make sure the supra TT 550s will fit in pallnets rail and the inktake manifold for a pretty easy swap.

well i found out the 440s r top feed injectors and 550s from the TT r side feed...can this still work w/ the pallnet rail and all?

You might want to consider the venom 550ccs for the 7mgte. They are drop in for the 7m so if your 7m 440s are fitting well I suspect the venom 550s for the 7m should fit just as well. They are around $300 brand new on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Supra-87-92-Turbo-550cc-Direct-Fit-Injectors_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33554QQitemZ8052849477QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Guest 280ZForce

yeah i saw those as well...watching them on my list. but i found those TT 550s for less than 1/2 the price of those other ones and figured I'd ask around.

2JZ 550's are side feed, no way of making them work without a side feed fuel rail. Most Supra guys don't have anything good to say about Venom rebuilt injectors. I have seen some Honda guys running them though. There are RX7 injectors that are 550cc and have the same plug as your MKII injectors. They are high imp though. I have an extra set of 550's(actually in the car) but they have the square plug. You can get new plugs for $5 each.