HybridZ

I only put in a Conguest I/C because I got it for $20 at my top secret junk yard.

big-phil

Money is real tight. I'm self employed, I just spent $462 on the back door of my delivery truck, and $226 for front tires, and brakes. Lets not even talk about taxes! anyway I went to the junk yard where the old guy has no idea about what to charge for stuff like this and found a Conqust TSI? grabed the i/c and he said " I dun-no how 'bout 20 bucks?" The wheels on that car look awsome! 16inch fat rims in the back, and a little narrower in the front--but 5 bolt. I just had to get that Volvo i/c outta there it had a big hole that I fixxed. The air feels real hot going into the Conqust i/c and pretty cool comming out much better than the volvo, I guess because this one is all aluminum?

9814055623.jpg

9814053675.jpg

981406239.jpg

No, when I got this and another volvo i/c 2 for the price of one. I sold the good one, this one had damage to 4 of the rails. So I crimped off the 4 rails, but had to open up the fins to get to them. Looks pretty bad hu? But it was doing the job. just glad to get it out of my car!