rubin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Carolina280Z

Gotta question: Exactly how is this done , and with fiberglass or are there any urethane parts available. I know the rear bumper comes off as well as the deflector , the BRE spoiler ( had on on my first Z) goes very well , but the areas that are left open , how is that handled. Also the one with the dual exahust ( blue with the white rally stripe) how is the exaust rerouted around the gas tank for the pipe on the right. My first Z I had the exhaust coming out right in front of the rear wheels on both sides, but might be interested in bringing it to the rear in a dual as the blueZ has done.

No great detail is needed just some of the highlights of the process.

Thanks

Some of the guys posted some great info in this thread:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=110719

There's several methods to use, you should check them all out and choose which works for you, I guess.

I need to do mine as well.

Oh, and shaved or not shaved... they all look great. If we all did the same thing, then it would be boring, right? Thats why we have HybridZ's for the most part, and not 100% original Z's here.

Guest l28et
imo these cars dont look nearly as good without a bumper in the rear, just looks incomplete

Agreed. Although Terrys car looks incredible (the exhaust esp.)