HybridZ

Anyone ever hear anything about this brand/parts?

EMWHYR0HEN

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XTD-PROLITE-RACING-FLYWHEEL-90-96-300ZX-NON-TURBO_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33732QQitemZ8044241004QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

found this on ebay, will work on any of the RB20's or 25 DE's and DET's. ive never heard of them, anyone here using any of their line of parts and want to give any feedback?

anything?

That is one hellofa deal..... Just get this one> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8060660891&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT its only $20 more and it fits the Z32TT which should fit the RB huh?

Man, if I didn't already have a twin plate, I'd give that set up a try for the money...

Well, I would highly suggest you check the bolt pattern of the Z32 vs RB series. I think if you hold the flywheels up to each other, the holes don't line up. I believe both are 6 bolt, but have different spacing.

OTHERWISE, if they were the same, then Fidanza would have the same part number for the RB and VG flywheels but they don't.

However the clutch surface (240mm) is the same.

So the Z32 TT flywheel is the same bolt pattern as the RB?? Just curious since Im swapping a 25 this summer.

The TT would NOT have a different bolt pattern than the N/A. Also the TT clutch surface is 250mm.

I have been told that the Z32 N/A clutch and pressure plate will work on the RB flywheel. I cant recall if the pressure plate needs a little modification or not.

Hope this helps.

Guys, check out http://www.jgycustoms.com

They had custom rb flywheels made. 10 1/2 pounds I do belive. Nice units though. I have had my eye on one for awhile. They also have fidanza.

Evan

EDIT; Oh yeah, I already have that XTD clutch. All I can say is GRIPPY lol. I have no real complaints. Kinda severe for a daily driver imo, but does the job for a reasonable price. Quality is pretty good. Mine is contaminated with oil and really does not slip (I have to get that fixed I know).

Guys' date=' check out [url']www.jgycustoms.com[/url]

They had custom rb flywheels made. 10 1/2 pounds I do belive. Nice units though. I have had my eye on one for awhile. They also have fidanza.

Evan

EDIT; Oh yeah, I already have that XTD clutch. All I can say is GRIPPY lol. I have no real complaints. Kinda severe for a daily driver imo, but does the job for a reasonable price. Quality is pretty good. Mine is contaminated with oil and really does not slip (I have to get that fixed I know).

I bought my Fidanza flywheel through JGY

Guys' date=' check out www.jgycustoms.com

thanks for you opinion evan. by the way, what engine did you use the clutch on? and how was the pedal feel? Leg press?

Yeah, the clutch collar was possibly different, and was 1/4" too short, it couldn't reach the pressure plate to give it enough pressure to release the clutch.

We ghetto rigged it and used some stainless steel piping and made a spacer to go over the collar to extend the throw out bearing.