HybridZ

Just dragged home my first Z

NCchris

An early 260. Floorboards gone but surprisingly little rust anywhere else.

I would like to consider this my introduction to you guys. I've been lurking for a while and consider this to be "the" Z board that fits my car's plans best. It will be a wip as I've almost got my *cough*turbo CRX*cough* done. First off, rust repair, then suspension and brake rebuild/upgrade, paint and finally powerplant. L6, SBC, I dunno yet. Interior is completely trashed too. Anyway hello from NC.

chris

olderthanme, thanks for the encouragement. Vin is RLS30**9519

280zwitha383, I always kinda liked the CRX bodystyle......anyway, suspension consists of prokits, illumina's, poly bushings, rear swaybar (the HF did not come with one) front brakes from an integra (10.2 dia. vs 9 something) 99 Si wheels with Toyo Proxes T1S's. Now, the engine is a 95 DOHC 1.8 Integra motor. I have a 2 litre CRV motor on the stand with a T-28 turbo ready to drop in. Should be a 250 Hp 2000lb go cart.

OBTY guys, this forum is so much more mature than the Honda forums. I like that a lot!

chris