HybridZ

twin turbo lt1?

im gonna do it guys, by the end of the year, i think if you popped the hood and had that in the z, it would be killer

just havin the lt1 in my engine bay is already impressed everyone around, lol....

Even on low boost and 500whp this thing would be rediculous

Nazar,

Do you know who makes that kit?

I saw a kit similar to that on ebay a while ago (a year or so), but it was being sold by SSAutoChrome Inc. They have a bad reputation for poor quality. Their stuff looks nice but apparently it all has problems with cracking. I don't have any personal experience but have seen these types of comments from several sources.

Wheelman

Nazar' date='

Do you know who makes that kit?

I saw a kit similar to that on ebay a while ago (a year or so), but it was being sold by SSAutoChrome Inc. They have a bad reputation for poor quality. Their stuff looks nice but apparently it all has problems with cracking. I don't have any personal experience but have seen these types of comments from several sources.

Wheelman[/quote']

There was a guy here in Tulsa that did some turbo setups... and an associate pastor here (former engineer)... who was running I think over 800rwhp on his LT1.. single turbo.

I'm not sure about pre-made kits.