HybridZ

Amusing Project: VG30 Turbo Into Chevette.

Guest Roscoe

If you flip the manifolds you need to have adapters made for the drivers side of the engine. I made a set and i can post up the measurements when I get home. The ports line up[ just fine its just the location of the studs themselves.

And pics?

Yeah, I am stalking ya:icon45:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

«I am curious of the success of this project. the idea has been tossed around between me and few buddies, total sleeper project haha

Did anyone ever hear if any further progress was made on VG30 Turbo Chevette?!?!?

I've been on hybridz for years and never saw this thread cause I was building my 75 280z and today while doing a google search for a chevette part Google threw me this thread to follow. Since I sold the Z last month that freed up the garage for the Chevette thats been waiting 3 yrs for it's turn in the garage. A 76 scooter that I'm stuffing a 2002 Camaro 3800 2nd Gen V6 into with a tremec 5 speed and a 10 bolt posi . Currntly building subframe connectors and then moving on to the cage!

So if Either of you have made any progress on your projects shoot me an email with some pics and I will do the same upon reciept

Mike

• 2 months later...