HybridZ

Where's Jamie been?

Guest JAMIE T

Jamie, You've got a plan and priorities (And my car now! :lmao: ) so don't let some lame smack talk get you derailled. Stick to it. You've owned and driven 9 second quarter mile cars, and you don't need to prove yourself to anyone on this board or elsewhere...

Mike :2thumbs:

Yeehaaw!

About the whole JDM thing..... I understand what your brother said was totally idiotic. Tell me about it' date=' I hear that kind of stuff all the time and it just makes me want to whale on the people who say it. I know guys who have JDM tattood on their backs. I personally know guys that worship the Japanese car culture so bad that if JDM meant painting penis's on their cars theyd do it in a heart beat.

JDM Is over rated. As long as you dont fall into that catagory (you know what im talking about) then I guess that would make you more open minded.

However, theres no reason to run away from japanese cars, Its hard to deny it, but they make dahm good cars. But, what ever works for you my freind.[/quote']

hahahaha you tell them