HybridZ

Talk me into Watanabes

Guest ON3GO

if you buy them then your cool... im not cool because i dont have a set yet.

but you would be!

get them.

im a wheel whore so do it!

mike

Guest 73Turbo240z

or go wild and dig up some old ronals like another member here, then flare your car and have some serious steam rollers out back.

if your looking into oldschool wheels, check out the longchamp xr4...also

on www.club4ag.com theres a cool oldschool wheel guide in tech section, watanabes, cherry blossems, xr4, libras , star sharks, hoshino impuls all kinda cool stuff that would look awesome on any old school car...

i love the watanabe but seems like every one is copying them, and using them..theres like 4 different copy watanabe, konig rewinds, american racing silverstones, panasports "not sure what was around first" anyway, i love them but getting to common for my taste, i think theres a lot of wheels noone else is using that are very cool also.

Guest iskone

You could always find a deal on some really wide 15's anf then spend the $200-$300 for the fat rubber from the U.K. that would burn up that money quick.

Isk

I'd love to get a nice set of Wats as well. I have 14 X 7, zero offset wats and ZG flare..... I just hate the spacers. But since you have the dough, DO it!

I was also considering:

BBS 3 peice, build your own wheel. Availible in 16''BBS%20Wheels.jpg

There around the same price for a set of 4.

You could also consider a set of Panasports which look identical to wats.

Ive seen a few sets for negative offset applications that were 3 peice and had bolts all around the center ( if your into that look) the set I saw were 15 x 10.5 and 9.5 with a HUGE lip, bigger than wats.

sorry if ive made you decision even harder, but hey its your car/choise

I've recently come into about $2500 and it's burning a hole in my pocket! I'm suddenly single after 4 years and I think it's time to spend money on myself for once! Making up my mind is killing me.

What????? did you sold your wife for $2500 :mrgreen::burnout:

I've been looking for 16x8/16x9 wheels for a few months now. Wats are the best option I've found for street wheels that are available new. All of the other options have been racing wheels that would probably be too light for regular street use. Plus, Watanabes look the business with zg flares.