HybridZ

Water as Fuel

Alf

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think oxygen at 150 atmospheres could definately burn water. I'd like a spectrograph of the exhaust from that reaction. I doubt it would be pure water. Although I would not doube some weird reactions causing some super radical molecules like Aquygen? But to be honest anything spuing high pressure oxygen could easily heat a surface to 10000 degrees F like they claim.

Don't forget to wear your welding mask at least #14 that's 4k F higher than tig welding and would no doubt pump UV out like a B***. On the "bright side" it should be a brillient color to be the last thing you ever see if you were flashed.

I bet you could make Tri-Tanium with that much heat. Maybe even Dilithium?

You are joking right?

well it is really weird...I just used the system for the first time and it is very similar ot oxyfuel...you can't see the flame at all so it is hard to adjust to have a good flame for cutting. It does not let out any more UV than Oxyfuel...You don't even have to wear dark sunglasses. I just used UV proof saftey glasses. There is no bright flame at all. I will upload some vids when I get home.

They are using a regulator on the oxygen at 20 psi but it is running a ton of gas on the generator...

You know you guys have a point here. Previously I have only heard of this type of results when using unobtainium mixed with Magnegas. But I think an Aquygen induced catylitic conversion could be used with the 150 bar oxygen to cheaply produce TriTanium.

And for you guys looking for the automotive applications, here it is from a respectable news source

http://www.wave3.com/global/story.asp?s=4934566&ClientType=Printable

The gas mileage increases are truely impressive. I hope they solve the engine corrosion problem soon.

Further prove that this is real, I checked with the US patent office and a patent has officially been filed on this device. From this site

http://patucawarrior.efx2.com/my/category/HHO%20-%20Aquygen/

Aquygen: A Gaseous Combustible Form of Water :.

UPDATE: US Patent Application # 20060075683

In the original entry, I wondered what Santilli's connection was to Aquygen. Reader DF provided the answer. Thanks's DF!

Klein and Santilli are both named on the Aquygen patent:

US Patent Application # 20060075683

Apparatus and Method for the Conversion of Water into a New Gaseous and Combustible Form and the Combustible Gas Formed Thereby

( 13 April 2006 )

Dennis J. KLEIN & Ruggero M. SANTILLI

Damn. Wonder how much weight I can take off the Z by only having a 4 ounce water tank instead of a 16 gallon gas tank?

And to the buffoons who thought you need special glasses to weld with Aquygen, check out this site

http://mcmachete.blogspot.com/

Aquygen™ Gas flame temperature itself is only between 259° F to 279° F when produced in ambient open air.

Aquygen™ Gas produces NO toxic fumes when burned because it is pure water.

Aquygen™ Gas develops a temperature differential ranging from 259° F to well over 10000° F depending on the material substrate being worked. This allows each material to be worked, using dissimilar materials together or separately, without changing the fuel or its setting.

Aquygen™ Gas can be useful as a conventional welding gas with standard gas welding equipment and techniques that produce superior results, including no oxidation, higher weld integrity, no burn back on weld cutting edges, and almost no slag.

When the H2O Model 1500 Aquygen™ Gas Generator is used as a gas welder, Aquygen™ Gas can weld, cut, braze, solder, metal clad and fuse materials such as ceramics, metals, cermets, glass, plastics and inter-metallic materials together, such as metal-to-metal, metal to glass, ferrous to non*ferrous, and dissimilar metals to each other, which is a true fusion process heretofore unavailable.

Aquygen™ Gas, when combusted, produces no ultra-violet radiation and does not require special protective eyewear or clothing when used.

Aquygen™ Gas is generated on location, thus eliminating the need for gas tanks, bottles and large storage facilities that are inherently hazardous.

Wonder what those solar panels on my roof will do my CD? Maybe I could build one in the shape of a ricer wing and power southern New Jersey?

Exciting times we live in guys!!!

Wow! turns out this has been done before

http://www.energyoptions.com/tech/browns.html

Aquygen = browns gas

Worse yet, the fing Chinese are all set to corner the market! Since Clinton banned the importation of Norinco pistols I guess they had to find greener fields.

http://www.eagle-research.com/browngas/machine/bnseries/bnser1.html

Wow. Here is a whole web site of HHO torches

http://www.watertorch.com/links/links1.html

Boy. These eggheads don't seem to think much of Aquygen or browns gas

http://www.phact.org/e/bgas.htm

Brown's Gas is that you get if you electrolyze water and keep the resulting hydrogen and oxygen mixed together. Let me make two important comments at this point. One is that it would be extremely hazardous to store any large quantity of Brown's Gas, either at atmospheric pressure or in compressed form. A spark, or the presence of any material which catalyzes the hydrogen/oxygen reaction, will cause a devastating explosion.

The second comment is that all the energy which comes from burning Brown's Gas was put into it by the electrical energy used to electrolyze the water.

Using this technology that creates "free energy from water" I just finished my time traveling invention,the Time Traveler, which did indeed need a LOT of energy to run. I tried yesterday, this morning, and told myself it would work. To Which my past self replied that he wanted to see the future, so he proposed we switch places and I would have to finish the machine agian myself, then I thought, Why shouldn't I keep his future for myself, It's mine, after all. My Own, my precious. So I sent him to 3400 B.C. and just before he left stole the device from him leaving him deviceless and stuck in the past. I wonder what he's doing about now? He was a jerk anyway, very adament that it was his invention while I could clearly see that it was mine and he hadn't finished his yet. Why shoudl I share the nobel prize with him anyway!

So anyway I'm selling the device for only $5000 which is not too much to pay considering it not only created free energy from common drinking water, lets you travel back in time but only weighs 15 ozs and comes in a stylish black tote. For a limited time ony, you get the "Time Travler Buddy ". This adapter converts the readily available energy into pure freash drinking water which can be used to drink, water your favoirte African Violet, or to power the Time Traveler. Order now!

Warning: Aftrican Violets are inherantly hard to care for and overwatering can lead to root rot or mold fly.

it would definitely melt the metal. It was about the same as oxyfuel in terms of heat. You couldn't see the flame...so it was hard to tune it to cut right. Did I say we were cutting through 3/4 in. thick metal? Cutting on something that thick is very hard with oxyfuel but it was not quite as hard with the aquagen. Plus the rep. said there are no brown gasses...but then again he did not know how to use an oxyfuel sparker...he had no clue about welding or cutting. It basically uses an oxyfuel torch for the cutting and welding. Interesting idea. But for 7000...I would not bother. It also left a weird kerf. the top 1/8th had a perfect 45 degree bevel. That would make it have more waste and more machining required before a part could be used.