HybridZ

Hawk HP Plus 4x4 Caliper non-vented rotor

Hey all,

Ive been doing some searching and I cant find a part number or even a number to cross reference so that I can order a set of HP Plus for my car.

its a 240z with 4x4 non vented brake upgrade. Anyone know where I can get Hawk HP+ for this? It is a daily driver/autx/occaisional track day car.

Thanks

Doug

Hey all' date='

Ive been doing some searching and I cant find a part number or even a number to cross reference so that I can order a set of HP Plus for my car.

its a 240z with 4x4 non vented brake upgrade. Anyone know where I can get Hawk HP+ for this? It is a daily driver/autx/occaisional track day car.

Thanks

Doug[/quote']

Doug,

What you want to do is, acquire the make, model, and year for the 4X4 calipers you used for the brake up-grade (what vehicle the calipers came off of). Then, drive yourself down to your local Pep Boys Auto parts store and ask for a set of the HP pads for that make, model, and year vehicle.

Carbotech USA makes (has) pads to fit the early Toyota truck calipers...

http://www.carbotecheng.com/prod-ct-compounds.htm

toll free (877)-899-5024

Call them to order yours... specify make and year of your calipers... for the non vented pads... 1984 Toyota Four Runner would be the application.

I have used their Panther Plus and XP9 compounds... they work very well but you will boil fluid and crack rotors if you drive it to it's fade point with race pads...

I strongly suggest you add brake ducts...

fullview.jpg

ductinstalled.jpg

Rearview.jpg