HybridZ

FLOFIT SEATS: I know..it's all I got.

yoogener

I can't seem to find the website that sells the FloFit seat brackets for 240Z. If anyone is willing to sell their seat bracket or know a website that does sell 'em, please provide to this thread. THANK YOU.

For those who ask why in the hell I decided to go with FloFit seats, decisions weren't in my hands. 1) They came with the car; 2) I have no money for better seats; and 3) Rather have these over stock seats.

Please help me out, thanks.

I can't seem to find the website that sells the FloFit seat brackets for 240Z. If anyone is willing to sell their seat bracket or know a website that does sell 'em' date=' please provide to this thread. THANK YOU.

For those who ask why in the hell I decided to go with FloFit seats, decisions weren't in my hands. 1) They came with the car; 2) I have no money for better seats; and 3) Rather have these over stock seats.

Please help me out, thanks.[/quote']

Can't help you with the brackets, but I have some Flofit seats that need to be installed in my Z as well---they're great: well made, feel like a Recaro, and are MUCH better than the stock seats IMO. Don't apologize for Flofit seats. Good luck in finding brackets for the seats. I don't think mine came with brackets either, and from what I remember, their mounting provision was a bit "cobbled" yet effective from the z it came out of.

Davy

Wher in L.A> are you? I made some bracket's for my recaro's from 2 and 1 inch steel stock and the stock seat sliders. Not that hard to do. Just have to keep puling the seats in and out until I got them exactlly where I wanted them=== Maybe I can help you out.

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered brackets and sliders for my FloFit from this place.

My order for just the DRIver's side came out to about $148. I don't know if that's a low price for you guys or not, but it sure beats FloFit original parts (while it lasted). I think I heard the guy wrong because I think he said Wedge Engineering bought out FloFit. Oh well, just threw it out, if anyone else knows what happened to FloFit. Take care, thanks for all your guys' help.

http://www.wedgeengineering.net

• 2 months later...