HybridZ

Another Z added to the fleet

zguy95135

Right now we have the '78 2+2, my '75 280Z, and the '91 300ZX. We had a 81 ZXT but thats gone now.

Just last week we got this 1971 240Z, it had been sitting at the Valero station for a few months. Its actually in quite good condition, some rust but nothing serious (no rust in the spare tire well, under the battery, floor, cowl, ect). The body is straight except for a few things, the interior is complete, the dash is cracked but the door panels, headliner, and everything else is intact and in good condition, even the passenger seat is very good. I have to say its in better shape then mine right now :oops: (I have no rust though).

Its almost a shame it'll most likely end up being parted out, it even runs. We hooked up a battery and put some gas in the carbs, and it ran for a couple seconds until the fuel ran out. The only thing is needs bodywork wise is a new rear hatch, front valence and to straighten out the hood,take out the dent in the rear quarter panel, and replace the tailights (that were broken out before we could get it :( ). If we do keep it it'll be a V8 conversion (mine will too).

Here's the photobucket album with a bunch of pics.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/zguy95135/240Z/

DSC02653.jpg

DSC02660.jpg

DSC02661.jpg

Maybe someone would want to save (buy lol) it if we dont decide to keep it? :wink: Just need to pay $400 in back registration.

• 7 months later...