HybridZ

Hey, I`m new

Guest Stubzug

Guest Stubzug

My names Nic. I`m currently serving a mission for my church near Hiroshima, Japan. Before I left me and my brother put an LS1 into a first generation RX-7, and I plan on putting the same into a 240z. Wanted to say hi, and I appreciate all your guys posts. I`ve still got 14 months before I go home to California, so it`ll be a while before I`ve got my own car, but still wanted to say hi.

Guest tork dork

I would just like to say that I respect mormon missionaries so much. Its a very uncommon thing in this world to get a 19 year old boy to leave everything he knows and just concentrate all his time and efforts to the people he serves. Most young men are too busy with their cars, school and girlfriends to even think about leaving. so good job nick. just don't spend too much time on this forum. there are people waiting.

My friend is currently serving his mission as well... he comes back in July I can't wait haven't seen him in 2 years. Only been about to talk to him 2 maybe 3 times. Hang in there man. As you mission comes closer to the end you might have some time to buy some parts in japan for all us Z lovers?

Take Care

-Ed

Guest Stubzug

In all honesty, If I brought back a car it would be a FD RX-7, but that`s a different story. That`s still 14 months away, so I`m trying not to think about it too much. :)

Hey, I saw a conversion post that said the finished 240z LS1 conversion weighs just over 2800lbs...That true?