HybridZ

Quaife to suit R200....suppliers

Z24O

Amax in AU make an excellent R180 helical LSD, here is a link. [url=http://members.optushome.com.au/amaxeng/five10/diff.htm]http://members.optushome.com.au/amaxeng/five10/diff.htm[/url'] But as far as I know they don't make a R200, which is not needed anyway unless you have big power or drag race.

not sure how this guy can sting locals over AUD$1400+10%gst yet sell to our american cousins for US$850.........i've done the maths and we are being gaffed

couldn't support a business like that when drax can supply a quaife for US$1350 regardless of which country you are from.....it's about time aussie businesses woke up to internet shopping

'nuf said

The answer to that one is quite simple Z240, he needs the volume that the US market can provide to make it worthwhile. Apparently the guts used in the R180 center is sold in the US for Porsches, GT3's I think. He adapted it to use in a R180 for his own race car. I think his price is reasonable all things considered, they are a damm good center.

Agree that we in AU do get ripped off eg by importers of cheap Chinese stuff. How does a quantity buy of made in China tachos for $5 each, sold here for $200 each sound?:icon53:

just thought i'd update you all...esp those in aus.....managed to find a supplier(overseas)that will ship the r200 quaife atb to my door for the same price as the aussie product....herein endeth the quest.

Sounds a good deal, want to say who the supplier is?

no worries....as soon as it arrives and i can recommend the supplier from a positive experience

paul

ps i haven't heard back from amax regarding their discrepancy in international versus domestic pricing policy