HybridZ

Favor to ask for anyone in the MIDWEST

Z0wner

If anyone in the midwest has a 280zxt running that they are wanting to sell for under a grand let me know! Would anyone in the MIDWEST keep a lookout for a 280zxt in their area and let me know its price etc. I would really like to purchase a zxt, but haven't seen one in my area and the going price for 'em on e-bay is way too much

I'm parting the car becuse it has a typical stored outside, northwest all its life, kind of body (what body right?) It runs and drives fine but it has no title. I want the intake, fuel and ignition system, the five speed trans, and the wheels and tires, the rest can go, if you need any of it let me know. I've got pics around here somewhere too...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/chewievette/Cars/My%20280ZX/

condition or rear suspension set up? ala brakes :)

Differential?

Brake master cylinder?

I may be interested in those depending on the costs :-D

Check out the link I posted, it has pics of most of that stuff. brake master cylinder is mine tho, gotta go with my toy calipers... PM me an offer and we can arrange something.

the owner of the car lives near me and I got his # right away, I'm planning on looking at it this weekend. If it's half decent I'll probably tow it home and part it out. I'm only interested in a few interior parts, so the rest would be up for grabs.

Gaah, I've been down working on my zx all day trying to get it ready to be parted out and it has given me more issues than I care to list. At the moment I've got an electrical gremlin that wont let the car crank over, at all. I'm on the line whether to pass on the fun to someone else or part it and hope for the best. If you want the car make an offer, the wheels have already been swapped but other than that what you see is what you get.

• 2 weeks later...