HybridZ

Body Kit REAR SKIRTS Rear Bumper

Guest ezedollar1

Guest ezedollar1

OK after about 3 months (between beers and staring at my car) i finally decided to do a post on this site..... Im looking desprately for the MSA type 3 rear bumper cover/rear skirt. MSA says they are 3 to 6 weeks on back order.... probably meaning they dont have any made. They dont have a very good picture of it on their website and I have tried to find pictures else where. At this point I cant even find any good pictures of good looking rear skirts/bumper covers. I've contact wings west... no luck.... xenon... no luck.... zcarsource ... possiblity...I was looking for a nice rear skirt that came down kinda further than stock and one that had kind of a lip around the lower edge.... like the type 3 looks. Anyone got any good pics and sources for getting a good rear skirt/bumper cover....

thanks,

eze

Guest ezedollar1

Looks good.... like the tag too... I dont know whats up with them (MSA).... I just kinda think that 3-6 weeks is a long time to wait for the type 3 rear skirt, especially when I dont even know what it looks like..... I noticed that for alot of the aftermarket body kits there arnt really any good pictures on any of the distributors or manufactures website/catalogs....every one uses the same pictures.... I just wanted to see what my different rear bumper options were before i ordered..... assumming I can order them still.... I heard alot of the kits are no longer available... something to do with not having the molds anymore.... arrrrrggg...........fiberglass.... an beer works wonders though... thanks for the picture!!