HybridZ

Finally got my Z!!!

Guest Heuristicism

Congrats. Seems like all of you West Coasters have access to all the nice cars... Very tough (here) in the Salt belts to find anything at a decent price. Good luck with your project !!

Nice Find! What are the future plans for the project?

Welcome to the HybridZ!! :2thumbs:

I don't know if I should even touch it because almost everything is original. But eventually I will... ZG Flares, BRE Air Dam, BRE Spoiler, and Fender Mirrors. As for the wheels, I'm really undecided. Suspension and brake are a must. On the suspension setup... I'm not sure which setup would be best suited for me(Streetable and okay on corners and highways).I might even put in a roll cage... Power can come later on this project. Oh and how hard is it to change an auto to a Manual in a Z? I'll do some search but I was just wandering at this moment.

Ls1

LS1 is a very good motor but I'm going to keep it Nissan all the way. L28ET? or RB26DETT???. If I really want to I can buy a LS2 right now for $4000 but I don't really like mix-breed. I'm going to take this project on very slow. I want to do everything one at a time and once only(Budget Issue). This is going to be my last project...I think(I'm only 20yrs old though).

LS1 is a very good motor but I'm going to keep it Nissan all the way. L28ET? or RB26DETT???. If I really want to I can buy a LS2 right now for $4000 but I don't really like mix-breed.[/u'] I'm going to take this project on very slow. I want to do everything one at a time and once only(Budget Issue). This is going to be my last project...I think(I'm only 20yrs old though).

LOL! yeah, I thought someone might comment on that! HybridZ is kinda all about mixing it up.....

Welcome to HybridZ! Sounds like a good starting point. Good luck!

haha...yeah I know. The folks on the forums seems really cool thats why I registered here. Been looking at this site for quite sometimes now but never had a Z so never joined up. Even thought I didn't have a Z back than, I would still come check out the site and dream what I would do if I had one. The folks here are pretty cool. I'll keep you guys updated with the project. I want my Z to look exactly like this yellow one except it'll be red. Don't want the BRE Air Dam no more...not aggresive enough.

058611_thumb.jpg