HybridZ

never heard of 'em, but check all this out:

veritech-z

www.rhdjapan.com

go over to the misc. link, and scroll down the the sick z's and tough L engines link. Also have some nice early skylines above that. There are multiple pages above the picture, so you can see more than just that first image that pops up (I didn't notice that at first, thought I'd save anyone else who is this absent minded the trouble). I can't get the picture properties to come up with right click, otherwise I'd just post them here...

Sigh...the glamorous life of a Saturn parts counter guy....I have my entire day to just try and find something to do....I need a more fulfilling career...on a more relavent note, that certainly does appear to be an l-series, but i'm not at all familiar with that valve cover. Didn't some of those come wtih l's in them?

www.rhdjapan.com

go over to the misc. link' date=' and scroll down the the sick z's and tough L engines link. Also have some nice early skylines above that. There are multiple pages above the picture, so you can see more than just that first image that pops up (I didn't notice that at first, thought I'd save anyone else who is this absent minded the trouble). I can't get the picture properties to come up with right click, otherwise I'd just post them here...[/quote']

You need to "view source" depending on what browser you're using. And then copy and paste the links here. Like so.

tas9~.jpg

If you just want the pix on your harddrive, then "Save All". For the next page, do the same thing and overwrite the files, the new picture you want will be saved into that folder. You of course need to know how to access that folder with windows explorer or via My Computer:-)

Owen

Guest JAMIE T

You are correct. One of our members here had that set-up I think. He sold last year. It will not fit LHD cars. But for the price, I'd be willing to convert it to RHD!