HybridZ

Who's Z is this?

BringIt

Actually there are two of these cars that look really similar. There is one in Southern California with a solid rear axle and a Ford engine supercharged (I am not sure on the stats but I believe that is what it had in it). I remember seeing it a few years ago there and I think he was selling it for around 35k. I knew there was one also on the opposite coast that seemed to look like a copy of it or maybe the first of the two I do not know, but they look great either way and they did a great job.

Yeah it was deffinetly Florida Tags - Said Like Wolf Z as the Plate. I'll dig up more pics. My Co-worker said he took alot of pics for me. What a nice guy, haha.

The LS7 Solstice was cool but some of the cars in the year one booth were just crazy. I loved the Older Cars with modern engines.

Cuda with a 6.1 Hemi in it.

Two 69 Mustangs with 03 Cobra Engines

67 Mustang with 03 Cobra Engines.

Countless Camaros and Such with LSx Engines

One of the Best Ones was the 55 Ford Truck Slammed on the Ground with Huge Wheels and a Turbo LS1 in it. Very Impressive.